Most Popular Songs:
SQRL is an artist described the best by Edgar Degas' well-known quote:
“Art is not what you see, but what you make others see.”
Demanding courage and creativity might also take time for an artist to venture into a world outside the comfort zone...
During the rise of Tech House in his hometown Belgrade, Serbia, SQRL enriched his career with DJ residencies in famous local clubs like Balthazar, Mint, Mladost, Magacin, Dragstor Play and Terassa.
So far in his career, SQRL has had the opportunity to collaborate with names such as: Butch, Josh Butler, Stan Kolev, Juliet Sikora, Martijn Ten Velden, Weiss, Paji, Tom Novy, Sonique, Kid Crème, Freemasons. and many more.
What is more, SQRL performed at ADE Amsterdam, right after a major tour in which he performed in Berlin, Budapest, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Goa, Dubai, Singapore, Ljubljana, Zagreb and other cities.
His Tech House sets spread from Deep and Afro house, to Minimal and Progressive house, and finally ending up in Techno.
Through prestigious EMP - SAE Institute Belgrade founded by Gramophonedzie, SQRL started music production, bringing the latest production affirmations SQRL has been working on.
1. One (1) Economy class round trip tickets. Music Star will book the flight tickets. The promoter agrees to pay for the tickets, this can be done by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
3. Ground Transportation Requirements: Promoter agrees to provide a car with a driver to artist for all necessary transportation, including but not limited to, from airport to hotel, hotel to airport, hotel to venue and other local transportation itineraries. Car needs to be one luxury sedan vehicle or SUV with 4 or 5 seats. Driver needs to speak English and maintain good hygiene whenever artist is in the driver's presence.
4. The promotor agrees to arrange and pay for all required documents / visas / work permits / taxes necessary for the artists performance.
1. One (1) deluxe double room (non-smoking) with a king-sized bed in a 4**** or 5***** hotel with 24h room service.
2. Wireless internet access must be available free of charge for the artist at all times.
3. Early check-in and late check-out if applicable.
4. The promoter needs to supply the artist representative with the hotel website before any accommodation is confirmed.
1. The correct billing is DJ Marko Gojković.
2. Press kit is in attachment.
3. All promotional materials will be provided by Music Star. Promoter must use the materials provided and send the artwork and video drafts to Music Star for approval before promoting and advertising.
1. Three (3) Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2 updated with latest firmware and in good working order (no broken buttons/faders), if you have problems with this, please contact us. VERY IMPORTANT!
2. All three CD players must be digitally connected to the mixer and linked together through a network switch (hub).
3. One (1) Pioneer DJM-900 Nexus (second choice of performance DJM-800).
4. Two (2) High-quality active monitor wedges (left + right) controlled from the main DJM-900 Nexus mix panel! Powerful enough comparing to the main sound system.
5. A minimum of 100dB and a professional sound system.
SETUP: (from the artist point of view)
1. One (1) wedge monitor left from the setup and one (1) wedge monitor right from the setup.
2. Placed on a stable DJ table or DJ Booth (the setup needs to be 100% respected, as showed on image below).
3. Monitors connected to the booth monitor output of the DJM-900 (mixer).
1. Stable, shockproof, elevated and sound absorbing stage, with sufficient free moving space for the artist.
2. Enough light.
3. Security must be present near stage at all time. Guests and third parties that are not staff members are not allowed to enter the stage area where the DJ is performing.
4. Minimum distance of at least 2 meters between the stage and the crowd or audience.
5. Please provide at least 1m or 2m in the DJ Booth where the artist can leave his gear, equipment and personal belongings. If there is no space in the DJ Booth, then please provide a separate room in the venue which can be locked and provide the key to the artist.
1. One (1) Bottle of Premium Chivas Regal or Grey Goose Vodka.
2. Unlimited Still Water.
3. Several small bottles of sparkling water and soft drinks to mix.
4. One (1) small black towel.
5. Dinner or 50 EUR allowance for room service where the artist will be accommodated.
The artist gets a guaranteed VIP guestlist.
ADDITIONAL PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS:
The promoter agrees that no other DJs will be performing before or after DJ Marko Gojkovic without prior written approval.